Good client service is crucial to be able to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers obtain exactly what they need. But technology can make the method easier and even more efficient.
For many small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways than one. Not merely may technology help businesses establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, this can also help level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, respects small businesses that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and use IT to improve typically the customer experience.
Believe big, win big
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day with Dell program with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best company practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. https://congtyalma-hoatdongxahoi.vn/ will receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services as an employee benefit plus customer relationship improvement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. L. C., a maker of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic goods.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can trail service calls plus on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical providers.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and structure management firm.